Sunday, April 17, 2016

On Stage 2016 in SLC, Utah- NEW CATALOG, Friends, Food & of course STAMPING!

Just got back from Salt Lake City

The StampinUP event called On Stage Live was fabulous!

Do you think I might have something awesome to look at behind this notebook?

Both new and long time friends make the event even more special.
Sue, Chris, Dina, myself, and Bonnie

Fabulous food at a "swanky" event.

Just one of the beautiful samples on display.
Artist unknown

These are the items I got at the event.  Can you spot the brand new StampinUP catty in the mix?
I got home this afternoon and just had to tease you a little bit  :)   (sorry)
Yes, there are actual brand new stamp sets behind those yellow pcs. of cardstock!


 Check out the Retirement List with StampinUp beginning on April 18th.
You may view this on my website at:  www.createwithlori.stampinup.net

Thank you!!  Lori Helvick












No comments:

Post a Comment