Saturday, April 30, 2016

May Paper Pumpkin Kit & Retiring Flowering Flourishes by StampinUP

Sorry, I have not blogged in a couple of days.  I've been really sick with the cold and flu.  The bad part is the timing of this illness because I missed going to Kansas City, MO to visit and stamp with friends!!  I was supposed to be gone Thurs. thru Sunday and this hit me Weds. night of course.......SO SAD!!  Anyway, Nancy L. and Kathy V. are having fun without me and hopefully I can go in the fall because they want to get together again.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed already that I don't have to miss out on the next "KC Girls Retreat" !!

Now enough about my whining, and on to the card samples.......



I absolutely LOVE the Paper Pumpkin Kit for May!
What, you are not a subscriber?  It's not too late for you to get signed up for this specific kit.
Even if you want to try it for just a month or 2, if you sign up before May 10th- you will rec. this May Kit.
Just go to my StampinUP Website at:  www.createwithlori.stampinup.net


Card swap I recd in Utah- made by Dina L.
The "Flowering Flourishes" Stamp Set is retiring & is not in the new catalog.
You can check it out at my website listed above while you are signing up to get the Paper Pumpkin Kit  :)


Thanks very much for stopping by.  Enjoy your weekend and go stamp something!  Lori






No comments:

Post a Comment