Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Brand New- Oh Happy Day Card Kit and Foxy Friends Stamp Set

This card project was one of the Make N Takes at the On Stage Event.
I thought it was really cute and SUPER SIMPLE!!

When opened up, the card looks like this.
This particular card is one of 20 projects that you can make in the "Oh Happy Day Card Kit".
Its a brand new item in the brand new catalog that I was able to pre-order!

The brand new stamp set called "Foxy Friends" is definitely on my wish list!!
It is super cute and makes all kinds of fun and whimsical animals  :)


Now, please allow me to do a little commercial......

WANTED- SALES PEOPLE!!
I have been teaching classes and selling decorative rubber stamps for almost 17 years.   This part-time job has allowed me a little fun time apart from my regular full-time job.  It's given me some spending money and above all, pays for my stamping addiction!!  :)  No matter where you live in the United States, I can help you turn your love for rubber stamping & scrapbooking into a PT or FT job as well.  If you are a beginner, I can give you some stamping pointers and then get you started selling so you too can pay for your stamping addiction.  Please contact me at my website or send an EM to:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

Thanks very much and Stamp Happy!!  Lori






No comments:

Post a Comment