Monday, February 15, 2016

Party Pop-Up Thinlits Dies by StampinUP - (Ck out these 2 on pg. 7)



The Occasions Catalog has some fabulous things for sale w/ the Party Pop-Ups being on the top of that list. 
There are 2 different dies shown on page 7 in the Occasions book & I used one on todays card.
You can cut the image to fit on the front of a card like I did here as well as having them "POP" inside.

I used some Bohemian Designer Series Paper, Bermuda Bay 1/8" Ribbon, & the Gold Wink of Stella Glitter Brush was used on the 5 tiny candle flames.  For the corners of the vanilla pc. I used the
"Curvy Corner Trio Punch" which is sold on pg. 31 in the Occasions book.

If you have any questions about the StampinUP products used today, please let me know.
Also, did you know you can shop 24-7 at my on-line store?
I give "Bees In Your Bonnet" Rewards to those who buy from me in $40 increments.....say what?
Please see above blue tab on the right-- marked "Customer Rewards" for all the details.

Thank you-  Lori Helvick




No comments:

Post a Comment