Sunday, February 7, 2016

"Memories In The Making" Project Life Specialty Card Collection

I had "Singing In The Rain" on my mind for this card.... LOL
The FREE Sale-A-Bration Project Life Card Pack does not have to be used for Scrapbooking!
I used the embossed raindrop card as well as the window sheet w/ triangles over the top.
(The Cane and Top Hat were just cut free-hand out of Black Card Stock)


For this card I used the Embossed Hearts Card with the clear bigger heart over the top.
The white ribbon is retired, but everything else is current StampinUP products.
"Just for you" comes from the "Teeny Tiny Wishes" Stamp Set.


Here I used the yellow embossed stars card with the window sheet on top.
That window sheet pc. has the gold dotted circles already imprinted on it.
I added an image from "Going Global" between the star card & the window sheet card.


If you have any questions about the Project Life Card Collection I used on these 3 projects,
please let me know.  They are shown on page 8 in the Sale-A-Bration Brochure.


THANKS VERY MUCH-  LORI HELVICK



No comments:

Post a Comment