Friday, January 22, 2016

Botanical Builder Framelits Dies & Sale-A-Bration- "Hello" Stamp Set

Some brand new StampinUP products on this first card I made......
*  It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack
*  Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper
*  Botanical Builder Framelits Dies
*  Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set "Hello"  (only available until Feb. 15th)

Just an FYI......a few different Sale-A-Bration items will become available 
on Feb. 15th and go until the promotion ends on March 31st.
(See brochure for what items are available for FREE right now with a $50 purchase)



I wanted to use some of the "Botanical Gardens" Designer Washi Tape 
and I came up with this card creation!
Embellishments include:  Crushed Curry Bakers Twine & It's My Party Enamel Dots
The sentiment "A Little Thanks" comes from the stamp set "One Big Meaning" (pg. 16- Annual Catalog)


If you have any questions or comments about my card projects today, please let me know.
I really appreciate you stopping by my blog- Lori




No comments:

Post a Comment