Thursday, December 3, 2015

Among the Branches by StampinUP

The 3 Christmas projects below show a wide variety of StampinUP products.  The first card however, features "Among the Branches" Stamp Set.

I used Cherry Cobbler, White and a touch of Gold for my card.  The "Woodland Embossing Folder" was used to make the birch trees and then I used the little snowflake from the same featured set.  The gold ribbon is in the Holiday Catalog (pg. 29).

The other 2 projects are from the Sterling, IL Card Buffet.  The sleigh card was made by me and the snowman was made by Debbie or Mary.

If you have any questions about these Holiday projects, please let me know.  Thanks very much for blogging with me.......Lori


Made by me- Designer Series Paper & Window Framelits are 
both retired StampinUP


Designed by Mary & Deb for their Card Buffet
Made by me


Isn't this "Frosty" adorable?
Made by Debbie and/or Mary







No comments:

Post a Comment