Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies

I'm very frustrated with my home computer situation since the snowstorm on Saturday!!  Have not been able to get on-line at all hardly since internet in the boondocks has been hit and miss  :(

Anyway, decided to post from my work computer so here you go.......ENJOY THE HOLIDAY SAMPLES BELOW.  (Please read under each picture for brief description).

Thanks for stopping by-  Lori



Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies
Made by Sheryl D.
 

Beautiful Cardinal Christmas Card
by Sheryl D.
 

Here comes Santa Claus!!
Made by Chris T.
 
 
Christmas card project by Chris T.
 
 

I just realized I never posted this cute Holiday Sampler
during Halloween time.  Made by Glenda T.
 

Another Holiday Sampler for Thanksgiving.
LOVE this one- by Glenda T.
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment